Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Good Use of Your Community Association Funds

Generally I'm a fan of vigilantism, and this is no exception. I have to hand it to the wealthy blokes, they got their point across. Although I wouldn't have sent bullets. I'd have sent some video tapes of him in prison playing catcher with a reminder that you don't need to be behind bars to be someones bitch.

It's interesting that the public views sex offenders in a different light than other violent criminals when it comes to residency. Do people really think, "Hey, this murdered moved in next door, but I don't know the details of the case so maybe he's okay." Or is it a group think, that while other violent offenders can be reformed sexual offenders are lifers and they will do it again. Interesting topic for discussion around the next campfire. I say ship 'em all off to a desert island.

And what's with paying out a state sponsored lottery to a convicted felon? Holy crap, nothing like giving a guy, who would normally have to bust his ass to make ends meat, all the time in the world to think up and execute new and inventive ways to violate others.

I can only hope there were enough funds in the Darras Hall Homeowners
Association fund to "do" this guy the right way.

No comments: