Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Best Christmas Present of 2007

I'm sure many of you lay awake at night wondering what Uncle Jimbo got for Christmas. Well let me tell you. My wonderful wife got me a super sweet present this year. A book that touched me deeply, reaffirmed my faith in [some of] humanity, and generally didn't make me want to burn it. And, unlike most of the crap that comes from the skull [Note: the term brain specifically left out of this discussion] of one Michael Moore, this book was non-fiction.

For those of you take my recommendations seriously, well as seriously as you can take recommendations from a guy like me, with a name like Uncle Jimbo, get a copy of this book. Read it, and then give it to someone else to read. Pay it forward, so to speak.

The masses: "So what's the book already?"

Ok, ok, settle down people. The book, referred to here after as "The Second Most Important Book in the World," is Michael Moore is a Big Fat Stupid White Man. Get it, read it, pass it on. That cow Oprah will never have this as her book of the month, but she and Moore graze at the same buffet, if you know what I mean.

Warning: This contents of book will bring to light things that will shock, annoying and down right piss you off.

My closing thought. I can think of no better present to give to a college student to protect them against the crockumentaries and other liberal trash they are bombarded with on a daily basis. Michael Moore, you have been exposed. The Truth is out there, and it makes you look like a narcissistic asshat.

No comments: