Friday, May 27, 2005

An Historic Moment

Let me take a minute to contemplate my actions. I'm about to make....scratch that...I am making my first Blog post ever. Funny, I don't see any media. I haven't heard the trumpets sound or the screeching of a delicacy ape. This must be what Rick Berman will feel like when he introduces the next Star Trek franchise fiasco. Ah, but I'll leave Berman bashing for another post.

This could be the beginning of a long and fulfilling outpouring of thoughts and feelings. Or I might get bored with it next week when I get a new gadget. The best part is, nobody is going to care either way and I'm okay with that.

So, enjoy the holiday weekend. Eat burgers and dogs, pasta salad and deviled eggs, and drink to the wonder that is our country, and the memory of those that have provided it to us.

And, if you haven't already fallen asleep, check back sometime. Who knows what I'll be rambling about next. And for the love of God, do not go see Star Wars again. Trust me it didn't get better and Lucas doesn't need any more money.

-Uncle Jimbo

No comments: