Monday, August 29, 2005

It's Good to Be King...

until you gets the AIDS. This guy is a piece of work. I mean 50,000 topless women dancing for you is cool, but I think I'd also ask them to bring the report from their last trip to the clinic.

My favorite part is where he put a ban on having sex with a virgin. Then he promptly broke the law and fined himself "one cow". Now I have to ask, is this a real cow or just his way of referring to one of his older wives? Because if it's the latter, he may have finally found the holy grail of marriage, the thing that all men have considered nothing but a myth. The trade-in for a newer model deal. The bastard probably won't let anyone else in on the secret. Not that it's hard to figure out. If you rule your own country, make your own laws, and break them whenever you like my guess is he don't have much to worry about; except the AIDS. He thinks he's really smart, but he'd be better off taking no wives (okay maybe a couple once he's 45 so he can father an heir), having sex only with virgins, and then giving them a nice parting gift (but no BMWs, that's just wasteful. Give 'em a Hummer. I mean, eye-for-an-eye right?)

I have to correct the young woman quoted at the end of the article. She stated, "He is not a good leader because multiple wives can spread HIV." No I'm sorry, multiple wives can lead to chaos, mental illness, and ultimately death but not usually a sexually transmitted disease. When she gets married she'll understand.

Luckily my wife is kind, thoughtful and forgiving, I have no need for a Reed Dance. She also realizes I'm usually out of my mind when I write these things. Love you sweetie!

5 comments:

Julia Reffner said...

I like the women who asked how the King pleases all his wives. Thats simple. He doesn't. They are there to please him. I don't get it. They have a culture where the young women dance dressed only in miniskirts and their pissed because folks are getting turned on and the women are using it to catch the kings eye? What did they expect?

The Lumpy

Desperate Househusband said...

why in the hell does he want 13 wives? I have one and that is almost one too many

Donkey Punch said...

The Chinese symbol for "Trouble" is two women under one roof.

Uncle Jimbo said...

You're right Rainbow. Think about all those losers who complained about the change in the drinking age laws. They didn't realize how good they had it. No booze but all the virgins you can identify and capture.

Colonel Dutch Mustard said...

Damn savages.