Monday, November 07, 2005

Stories That NEVER Get Old

It might just be me, but stories about drunk lesbian cheerleaders having sex in public restrooms and trying to start a full-on bar brawl just don't ever get old.

In other news, I'm really not sure this could have happened to a nicer country. Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of senseless violence, but when the French are involved you always have to wonder if it's really senseless.

The thing that drives me nuts is that this isn't a race or cultural issue. This is about the rich (or perceived rich) and the poor. There are also always going to be poor, really poor, people that are going to do uncivilized things because they think it's the only way they're going to survive. I can forgive most of these actions. But it's the poor people that hide behind religion or some other "cause" that really piss me off. Generally, I think they're too lazy or too crazy to fix what's broken in their own lives, so they resort to sabotaging the lives of others.

In America it's called The Man. In the rest of the world it's called America. Either way, it's people thinking that somehow, someone else has more control over the outcome of their life than they do. Sorry but actually you're probably just a lazy dumb bastard with little self-worth and a chronic drug problem to show for it. Either that or you've had some some rich crazy "holy" man convince you that blowing stuff up is the only way to affect positive change. Nice work jackass, I can only hope through sheer stupidity that some of you people manage to blow yourselves up before you get to your target.

So here's my advice for the day. If you see someone in need, and can afford to help them, do so. If you are in need, get the hell off my site and go find a job.

2 comments:

Donkey Punch said...

Speaking for "The Man", let them eat cake.

Colonel Dutch Mustard said...

Firstly, I am with Chaz...at least this weekend anyway I will be rooting for the Panthers! Were these two "athletes" dating TO?

As for the rest of Uncle Jibo's comments...well, all I can say is that I am proud.