Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Daredevil: The Movie Sucked And So Does the Life Style

If you saw the movie, you know that the only thing that could have improved it was if I was blind (and deaf) and didn't have to experience another pain-filled Affleck performance. Watching a questionable movie may end up causing mental anguish and the lasting feeling of having lost several hours of your life, but it generally doesn't kill or disfigure you. Not so for some of the activities "enjoyed" by those with a daredevil life style. I'm talking about those people who are into extreme sports such as skydiving, hang gliding, and having sex with Cher. I just don't get it. If something goes wrong, it goes REALLY wrong. Really bad things can happen. Like what happened to this nice, formerly attractive young woman. Even when I didn't have a family counting on me to be alive at the end of my weekend entertainment, I chose not to endanger my life senselessly.

I’d even throw bull riding, extreme skiing, and watching an episode of Joey into the mix. My suggestion, find some hobbies that are less dangerous. And for the love of all things human, if you have to do them, don’t do them while you’re pregnant. I have to look at the bright side though, now I can replace the phrase “Looks like someone hit her with an ugly stick!”, with “Looks like her chute didn’t open!”

1 comment:

Donkey Punch said...

I liked whats her name in that suit she wore.