Friday, December 02, 2005

Please, Take My Money

It's not often stupid crooks come up with a doomed-from-the-beginning plan and actually have it work. In this case, they found someone dumber than them. I might have taken them to the bank, withdrawn $10 in Deutsche Marks, and explained to them that I don't have any US currency in the bank, but that with the current exchange rate this is $6,000. Who knows, they might fall for it. (For the sake of humor we'll assume that Deutsche Marks were still in circulation.)

I love the end of the article where they go all PSA and give us tips...I have a few more:

  • Don't trust anyone who works or shops at Wal-Mart
  • Don't trust anyone who claims to have $8,000 in cash on their person
  • Carry a gun so if someone approaches you with $8,000 in cash on their person you can hold them up
  • If someone claims to "not like the serial numbers on their cash" try to get them to open about why the numbers are so offensive you may find out that you don't like them either
  • When laundering money always, and I mean always, ask to see the dirty cash up front (you want to make sure they don't have an envelope full of Monopoly money, or worse yet, Canadian cash)
  • When laundering money, don't do it at a place you frequent...like Wal-Mart

2 comments:

gazaker said...

Yes sir, Greenville must home to some of the most senselessly greedy people on earth. If she woulda just got her bitch ass back in the kitchen and made some pie, things woulda turned out a whole lot better.

Donkey Punch said...

I think I'll go to Greenville. Need some cash...