Tuesday, June 21, 2005

My Near Comatose Experience

Today started like any other day, well, any work day anyway. The morning was okay except for a couple "encounters" that left me feeling like Dennis Miller at a Three Stooges Festival. But right after lunch I get this really strong desire to take a nap. I mean this is not your normal I'm bored at work kind of feeling. This is the Maximum Strength, did I really just drink a half a bottle of spiced rum kind of tired. It felt (as if I know how it feels) like I a got a sudden attack of Spontaneous Comatosis, better known as "Dailor Disease".

So as I decide how best to avoid breaking my keyboard (and my teeth) should my chin fall off my hand, I close my eyes and try to figure out what could have caused it. I had Thai for lunch. Maybe some MSG, but no tryptophan. Feeling sleepy.....can't focus.....If Michael Jackson became a priest, would the pedophilia cancel itself out? What exactly is the "Power of Brown" and do I want anything to do with it? Drew Carey sure would make a good Dilbert. What would be the socio-economic fallout of rednecks finding out that professional wrestling is real, and NASCAR is fake?.....zzzzzzzz......

5 comments:

Donkey Punch said...

Getting a glimps into your mind truely is frightening.

Anonymous said...

Did you take your Medication yesterday?

Uncle Jimbo said...

As I have no standing medication needs I'd have to answer no. But yesterday makes me question things.

:-)

Colonel Dutch Mustard said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Colonel Dutch Mustard said...

My name is Colonel Dutch Mustard and I approved this message.